Tuesday 10 May 2016

making connections

                Making connections


                 By Sophie and Georgia


Making connections is about things that are connected to your life’ for example I had this connection. Sophie had this connection with the same book:


I am reading Tom gates Everything's Amazing Sort of and I make a connection with the book because I bug my older brother, tom gates bug’s his older sister. Georgia


I make a connection with Tom Gates because he is bugged by his best friends dog and I get bugged with my dog. Sophie

 A connection is your life and the book connection.   

1 comment:

  1. Hi Georgia
    Making connections certainly helps with understanding your book. I made lots of connections to my life growing up on a farm when we were reading Charlotte's web

    ReplyDelete